Sunday, March 17, 2013

Reading #10

Julian LaVerdiere
pg.142-149

 After reading about Julian, I enjoyed his artwork. Positive statements that I received from his article were how he based his artwork on imagination, curiosity and motivation. I enjoy that thinking process and those traits in human beings. I realized everyone obtains those traits but not everyone chooses to use them at all times. I also enjoyed his statement  "History is the most valuable territory. writing of history is the definition of the world at present." History is very interesting to me as well. The world and people base a lot of their choices and decisions based on history and what has happened in the past.  A piece of his artwork at intrigued me was how he designed cots and pillows inserted with electro-luminescent wires and microprocessors. These devices would trick the humans brain to feel rapturous state of resistance free motion. In my opinion, that is genius how you can manipulate a persons thoughts in the subconscious world. Julian seems to be a very intelligent and deep minded person who never stops thinking about what he can achieve next. 





Inspirational Images






New Work





No comments:

Post a Comment